Bio Kumis powder
Fermented donkey milk product traditionally (koumis, kumys, k?m?z, ?????, qymyz )
- Fermented pasteurized donkey milk in powder form (lyophilized), organic.
- Our kumis powder dissolves well
- Does not contain additives or other added ingredients
- 200 g Bio Kumis= 2 L of reconstituted kumis of donkey milk
- Standard preparation for 100 ml = 10 g of powder and 94 ml of potable water
- Storage conditions: Store in a cool, dry place
- Made in Italy
During the fermentation, lactobacilli bacteria acidify the donkey milk, and yeasts turn it into a carbonated and mildly alcoholic drink, the result is a unique, slightly sour flavor with a bite from the mild alcoholic content.